Friday, May 20, 2016

HOW GOD SEES YOU

The way we see ourselves and how God sees us are very different views.  We see ourselves as fallen, but God sees us restored to our rightful place.   

Since the Lamb of God (Jesus) was slain before the foundation of the world, God sees our redemption. (Revelation 13) The Solution (Jesus) happened before the problem. (us)
God sees the finished work. Jesus came to save us. The sacrifice he made was sufficient for every sin. He'll never have to come and die again. He took a "mission trip" to earth, and He accomplished His mission.  As He said on the cross in John 19:30, "It is finished."
God sees every finished work in you. If you are a blood bought, born-again believer in Jesus Christ, then you are supposed to see yourself just like God sees you! This is what God sees when he looks at you. He sees you saved, forgiven, healed, redeemed, set free, delivered, sanctified, holy, victorious, prosperous, wise and strong.

God sees a new creation, restored, reconciled, blameless, pure, armed with his power, justified, re-constructed, rehabilitated, supernatural child of God, seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus.

When we can't see how we're going get to the "other side," God sees us standing there already.  When we can't see our healing, God sees us healed already. When we can't see where the money will come from, God sees the provision coming toward us. He has already set up an inheritance for us.
When we rest in the assurance of the faithfulness of our God and begin to see what he sees, we will begin embrace the reality of all of his planned provision. When Abraham was obedient to offer up Issac (the promise)...God provided the ram.  The ram was already there.
One of God's beautiful names is Jehovah Shammah, which means: God is already there. He told Moses his name is... "I AM." Not I was, not I am going to be, but "I AM".
Because Christ lives inside us, and we abide in one another, as He is in the Father, we too can live in the very presence of I AM.
Not that we are going to be successful someday, not that we are going to be free someday, rich, healed, delivered after we go to that next "deliverance seminar"...Jesus already delivered you and has given us everything pertaining to life and godliness.
God tells us to call those things that be not as though THEY ARE...because they are. (according to heaven) Romans 4:17
I AM healed, I AM a victorious and triumphant, I AM already debt free, delivered and 100% whole. I AM FREE. I AM loved, I AM seated in heavenly places with Christ, I AM the head and not the tail. I AM the lender not the borrower. I AM blessed.
I AM dwelling in the promised land. I see what God sees and I say what God says. I AM free from the curse of sin and death. I AM hearing and obeying the voice of God.
I AM apprehending every promise, because that is what God sees!

No comments: