Monday, January 8, 2018

The "Open Book" Test In 2018

Ever taken a test that you were'nt totally prepared for? The answer is yes, because we all have.  Looking at lifes questions, we wish we had all the answers right in front of us. Are we all taking the same test?  

I'm pretty sure we are. And I 'm pretty sure I've failed many times. When life doesn't go the way I want it to, who can I pin the blame? My past? My circumstances? The people around me? Has God done me wrong?  No, no, no and NO.  

Is there anyone else in the classroom that should be filling in the blanks besides me? Of course not. Especially since I have the opportunity to open up the textbook that has all the information I'll ever need. Since life is filled with ongoing trivial questions, we've all been given the same answer key. You may have guessed it, the Bible. Yep, that's correct. 

I have no intention of telling you what you should or should'nt do, but I know what I need to do. 

It's solely my responsibility to pass "my tests". This doesn't mean that I'm alone. God will never leave me. But the times when I've missed it are because I didn't follow the written instructions. 
My plans, goals, and aspirations for 2018, and the rest of my existence, is to dive into the Open Book more than ever before!

There's no "5 step" process to success, and there's no "quick fixes".  But there is victory. Present victory. One that can never be removed from your personal record. 

Your victory is all throughout the Bible. Even when things look horrible on the outside, that doesn't change the eternal finalized truth in the word of God. I encourage you, continue to press on, move forward, and rise up to the seat that's already yours.


"For God has raised us up from the dead along with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms, because we are united with Christ".  Ephesians 4:18

The truth is, we've already won. However, let's suppose I'm looking at the answer key, but I refuse to believe it or I don't agree with it, so I choose my own way. Well, that means I'm going to fail. 
God has "set us up" to win. So win. 


The truth is, we have the "answer key" to life, we have The Answer, (Jesus) and we have inward direction. (follow Him)

"2018, your only 365 days, we are eternal".  We can Ace this!




No comments: